How Unilever Doubles Sustainability and Business Results in one Supply Chain Strategy.
Did you know that Unilever halves its environmental impact by 2020 while doubling its revenue?
Unilever achieves this by reintegrating the supply chain back into the heart of their business. For Unilever Marketing's P of place becomes the focal point for future business growth:
Keeping Customers happy while halving its environmental impact.
5 Lessons from Unilever
Unilever's SVP Supply Chain Europe, Neil Humphrey teaches us 5 lessons on how to reach this ambitious goal:
- What needs to be on top of the Supply Chain Agenda?
- How Unilever connects to win.
- How Unilever segments markets from a Supply Chain perspective.
- How Unilever creates a shelf-connected Supply Chain.
- How Unilever achieves its biggest sustainability achievement so far.
If you would also like to run a more efficient supply chain, browse these buyer's toolkits for improved network collaboration, visibility, and logistics.